Work from Bergen, act world wide!
Informasjon om stillingen:
Arbeidssted: Bergen, Norge
Odfjell Management AS
The Odfjell Group is one of the worlds leading service providers within the chemical tanker and terminal industry. Through more than 100 years of operation, we have proven our ability to deliver and succeed in the ever-changing, highly competitive markets. More than 2300 colleagues, based in 14 countries, work together to secure the best experience for our more than 600 customers around the world. Learn more at Odfjell.com.
Navn: Knut Erik Fredriksen
Tittel: VP Fleet Management
Tlf.: +47 55 27 00 00.
Ship Management manages and supervises about 50 ships and is fully integrated with fleet management, risk management, crewing and technology support.We are strengthening our Ship Management department and are looking for a skilled and dedicated Technical Superintendent. You will play a key part in Odfjells Technical and Marine Superintendent team, known for its competence, positive spirit and drive.
- Main contact between the ships and management onshore
- Provide technical support to the ships
- Supervision and monitoring of ships performance
- Ensure regulatory and internal health, safety, environmental and quality standards are met
- Preparations/Project Management for dry dockings
- Assist and follow up of customers vetting status
- Ensure implementation of procedures and handling of events of assigned ships
- Responsible for budget and cost control
- Marine engineer, Naval architect or other technical /maritime education
- Technical and/or maritime experience
- Knowledge of relevant rules, regulations and industry standards
- Good communication skills and fluency in English, oral and written
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience within ship management
- Onboard experience from Chemical tankers
WE CAN OFFER:
- A challenging position with the opportunity to contribute to the development of a global shipping company.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- An engaged and positive working environment that values diversity and inclusion
- Highly competitive remuneration and welfare package
For any further inquiries regarding the position, we invite you to contact Knut Erik Fredriksen, VP Fleet Management : +47 55 27 00 00.