Product Director Large Caliber Ammunition
Information about the position:
Work place: Raufoss, Norway
Nammo is an international aerospace and defense company headquartered in Norway with more than 2700 employees across 11 countries. Nammo Raufoss is the largest subsidiary with 750 employees and a turnover on 1.9 bn NOK.
Nammo’s Large Caliber Systems Business Unit has an open position as Product Director at Nammo Raufoss. The Product Director will report to the Executive Vice President LCS and be member of the Business Units Management Team.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Lead and motivate the personnel in the product office
- Maintain and develop the product portfolio, including configuration management of the product group and secure reliable advantage for the customer
- Responsible for budgets and profit & loss for the product group
- Follow-up product profitability and delivery contracts
- Technical and strategic support to the Sales & Marketing organization
- Responsible for R&D activity for the product group
- Cross site coordination and support on common R&D programs and production activities
- Relevant technical and/or military education on BSc/MSc level
- Proficiency in English language, both oral and written
Dedication – Precision – Care are Nammo’s values which guides us to perform at our very best, and to which we hope you can relate. To be successful in the position it is important that:
- You have good leadership and interpersonal skills
- You have the ability to be a team player and an inspiration for the team
- You have a strategic mindset and ability to see how new technology can improve combat power
- Good opportunities for further learning and development
- A work environment were knowledge sharing and teambuilding are part of our culture
- A robust and strong organization with competitive work conditions
- Flexible working time arrangements
Norwegian/NATO security clearance required.
We look forward to hear from you, and female applicants are of particular interest to us!