Vice President Strategy and Business Development
Closing date: 11.04.23
Information about the position:
Type of position: Permanent
Place: Raufoss, Norway
Closing date: 11.04.23
About the employer:
Nammo is an international aerospace and defense company headquartered in Norway. With 2700 employees across 11 countries, Nammo is one of the world’s leading providers of specialty ammunition, rocket motors and related services for both military and civilian customers. Nammo Raufoss is the largest subsidiary with 900 employees and a turnover on 2.4 bn NOK.
The Aerospace Propulsion (AP) Business Unit within Nammo AS is growing fast and is expanding in several markets. We are looking for a new Vice President for Strategy and Business Development (VP SBD). The right person will be responsible for leading the development of strategy and new business opportunities within the rocket motor business. The customers within the rocket motor market are mainly international missile prime contractors.
Tasks and responsibilities
The main purpose of this role is to create new business for the AP Business Unit. Within the AP Business Unit you are responsible for the coordination of the activities within the following main processes;
- Business Development
In addition, the role includes advicing and supporting the management and program offices in customer relationships/communication.
- Education at minimum Bachelor level, preferrably Master.
- Experience from defense industry will be an advantage.
- Previous management experience will be required.
- Fluent in our work language – English.
- Documented results from previous positions will be emphasized.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strategic mindset
- Strong executional abilities
- Ability to inspire employees to live up to their potential
- Ability to build relationship
- Good communication skills and being team oriented
- Good opportunities for further learning and development
- A work environment where knowledgesharing and teambuilding are part of our culture, based on our values; dedication, precision and care
- A safe and solid workplace with competitive benefits
- Flexible working conditions.
The position will require that the candidate can get a security clearance from the national security organization.